Sunday, August 1, 2010

My Little Logo..





All these years I have been drawing the same little baby face for the Logo of Mooka.Ink. Who knew that some day I would have a baby of my own with the same rosy cheeks, cheerful grin, and spiked hair that I have been illustrating all this time?! Kind of funny, I think, that my little Penelope Rae would be just like the baby in my imagination - only better!

Since March, I have been on "Maternity Leave" from this and haven't been working on very many new things for Mooka.Ink. I have been busy with lots in my life - especially with Penelope! However, we just moved and I did get a new 'art room'! Once all my paints and prints are set up, I will all ready to start taking more orders and creating more for Mooka.Ink.

Start thinking of what you'd like to order for your little one!

No comments: